Resetting Your Password
You can reset your forgotten password by using the Self-Service site, provided that you have the appropriate permissions to do so. Password Manager allows you to reset your password before you log on to the network (from the Windows logon screen), and when you are already logged on to the system.
Depending on the settings configured by your administrator, you can reset password in one or several systems, and provide either the same password or different passwords for selected systems.
To reset your password
- Connect to the Self-Service site by using the procedures outlined in Connecting to Self-Service Site.
- On the Home page, click Forgot My Password.
- Select one of the following methods to reset your password.
- Corporate authentication:Authenticate the users using corporate authentication method, only if the administrator has enabled the option to authenticate.
- Security questions: Select Security questions to authenticate and reset the password, by answering the questions configured during registration.
- Personal contact method: Select Email and, click Get Passcode to receive passcode on your registered email address. Type the passcode in Passcode text box and click Next to authenticate and reset the password.
|NOTE: Only selected methods display and are available for use to reset the password, which the administrator selects in Authentication Methods.|
|NOTE: HelpDesk may request you to check for a push notification through Starling Two Factor application on your mobile.|
- Click Next.
- Type and confirm your new password. Click Next. Your password was successfully reset.